The Leader in Flexographic Water-Based Inks for Corrugated Package Printing
You can improve the speed, efficiency and cost effectiveness of your corrugated printing process with CRI’s unique InkChemistry®. It combines the broadest product line and the largest database of color matches to provide you with high-performance ink systems compatible with today’s high-speed presses.
CRI technical field specialists will make certain you achieve maximum efficiency with your advanced and fine graphics applications, even on small runs with short lead times.
CRI combines top-quality inks, competitive pricing and nearby blending, warehousing and delivery to give you all you need for profitable corrugated package printing.
- Box Black
- Box Black aqueous flexographic ink is designed for use in corrugated applications where exceptional print quality is required. This dense black performs well on high speed, multi-unit presses equipped with in-line die cutting. Its visual appearance is notable on all stocks.
- Cascade White
- Cascade White aqueous flexographic inks are specially formulated for the printing of corrugated containers that are later wax-cascaded and used in agricultural applications. The ink exhibit maximum opacity and whiteness after being waxed. It is an excellent film former, dries fast and possesses very good resolubility.
- Cilc-N-Kote® letterpress inks are glycol-based, water-washable formulations. They print clean and sharp, dry fast, possess good dry-rub resistance and wash up easily with water. They are supplied direct from CRI' s central manufacturing location. Cilc-N-Kote® inks are press ready.
- Hydro Fluorescent
- Hydro Fluorescent aqueous flexographic inks are formulated to provide strong, vivid colors on corrugated containers and give them high visibility. These high-strength transparent colors are recommended for printing on bleach board or white substrates to achieve maximum color intensity.
- Display Quality (DQ)™
- The line of custom-matched Display Quality (DQ)™ aqueous flexographic inks is recommended for printing on corrugated display packaging when exacting graphic reproduction and maximum color intensity are required. The inks allow users to meet the high-impact requirements of display and other point-of-purchasing packaging. Display Quality (DQ)™ inks are best suited to bleached or clay-coated stock.
- Gecko Flex
- Gecko Flex skid-resistant aqueous flexographic overprint provides a high kinetic coefficient of friction that continues to provide ‘braking’ even after the product begins to slide. Designed to impart high coefficient-of-friction properties when properly applied over flexographic inks or directly to the corrugated substrate, it is especially suited for end uses where skid-resistant properties are critical.
- Hi Graphics (HG) High Gloss
- Hi Graphics (HG) High Gloss aqueous flexographic inks are custom formulated to meet the imprinting requirements of titanium-coated liner board typically used in the agricultural market. These high strength inks produce vibrant colors on white stock and can be formulated for any press configuration.
- Hi Graphics T (HG)™
- Hi Graphics T (HG)™ aqueous flexographic inks are a premium line designed to produce superior graphic reproduction at high press speeds on corrugated stocks, particularly mottled or bleached substrates. Special matches are custom formulated for specific press configurations and substrates. These high strength inks can be applied in thin films for sharp clean prints, dry quickly and exhibit high smear and scuff resistance.
- Hi Value (HV)
- The standard line of Hi Value aqueous flexographic inks is recommended for printing on natural kraft corrugated stock where cost is the primary consideration. These inks are formulated to match the 22 "front page" GCMI Edition IX colors on natural kraft. They also perform well on mottled stock in applications where the graphics and exactness of color are not critical.
- Hydro T Antistatic Black
- Hydro T Antistatic Black aqueous flexographic ink is formulated to dissipate static electricity when printed or coated on the inside of corrugated containers. It is especially suited for printing containers used to ship electronic equipment. It performs equally well on all container liners.
- Hydro Long Run (LR) Black
- Hydro Long Run (LR) Black aqueous flexographic ink is designed for long printing runs of corrugated containers where pH and press stability are critical to avoid frequent interruptions for wash-ups. Hydro Long Run Black ink not only possess a high degree of pH and press stability but clean up easily with water.
- NewTrol Aqueous
- NewTrol aqueous flexographic inks are specifically formulated to run at neutral pH values. Therefore, no pH measurement or adjustment has to be made at the press. Water should be the only necessary additive at the press. NewTrol inks have been proven to provide superior press stability over long press runs, particularly on absorbant stocks such as mottled or bleached substrates.
- NewTrol Metallic
- NewTrol Metallic aqueous flexographic inks are specifically formulated to run at neutral pH values. Therefore, no pH measurement or adjustment has to be made at the press. Water should be the only necessary additive at the press. NewTrol Metallic aqueous flexographic inks are available in gold or silver formulations to print bright on corrugated containers.
- Skid Resistant (SR)
- Skid Resistant (SR) aqueous flexographic coating is designed to impart high coefficient-of-friction (COF) properties when properly applied over flexographic inks or directly to the corrugated substrate. It is especially suited for end uses such as beer and beverage containers where skid-resistance properties are important.
- SPx™ High Performance Ink
- SPx™ High Performance Ink is a new series of water-based, flexographic ink, which has unique chemistry specifically formulated to meet the challenges of producing high quality corrugated printing. Printers seeking to achieve the highest quality possible on corrugated substrates require the level of performance that the SPx™ line offers. SPx™ is press specific in order to optimize its performance on your press configuration.