Converters and printers rely on CRI inks which are formulated for printing:
- Business envelopes (all sizes)
- Booklet envelopes (open sided)
- Catalog envelopes
- Invitation envelopes
- A size envelopes for announcements, booklets, brochures
- Shipping/Packaging envelopes
CRI commercial inks are available for printing converted envelopes on uncoated and coated papers, paperboard, Tyvek™, corrugated, bubble and plastic. These envelope inks give you maximum printing performance with every press run.
Inks for Printing Envelopes
- Newtrol Aqueous
- Aqueous flexographic inks are specifically formulated to run at neutral pH values. Newtrol inks have been proven to provide superior press stability over long press runs, particularly on absorbent stocks such as mottled or bleached substrates.
- SPx™ Envi
- Water-based, flexographic ink, which has unique chemistry specifically formulated to meet the challenges of producing high quality envelopes. SPx™ Envi inks are available for use on a wide array of uncoated and coated paper substrates.